So if you had a chance to go back into any part of your life and do things over, would you? If someone gave you a golden ticket, a magic lamp or a Delorean with some crazy scientist and said you can fix or change one thing, would you?
Though I battle with this question every day of my life, my answer has to weigh out to the "No" part. Why you ask? Because lord only knows what other directions things would have gone in. Have I done things that I wish I didn't do? Yes, I'm sure we all have. Does it warrant a change and a chance to ruin what I have now? Absolutely not. Though my life isn't in the exact place I may have wanted it to be in at that time, it's in a much better place than it could have been in.
There's a few things I've learned in life after experiences a few traumatic events. Love what you have no matter what because there's always someone out there with less to love than you have. Once you have lost things, remember the good they brought you and don't dwell on them not being around anymore. Nothing lasts forever except for your memories (Unless you lose your mind, then be prepared for naked mall fountain escapades...) and most importantly, always try to make positive impacts on people, even if they are silent ones.
That is all. For now.
No comments:
Post a Comment