Monday, January 7, 2013

Angry little Jew...

So my boss seems to think he knows everything. He also seems to think I know nothing. He comes to me asking advice about buying a computer for our Art person, but then comes in today telling me what the guy at Office Depot and Best Buy said to him. Basically, he disregarded my advice and is choosing to go down his own path. I'm sure I'll get blamed for whatever decision he makes as that's his usual go-to move with everything.

See, he's the kind of person you don't want to come into your restaurant or retail store or even your home. Now I'm not a racist, anti-Semite or anything like that...But... This man is the reason why Jewish people have such a horrible reputation when it comes to business and everything else in life.

This is the point where you either continue to read on or you start re-thinking your interest in reading my blog or even being my friend. Anyways.

He is hell bent on finding something wrong in EVERYTHING around him. I don't care if it's the people who work for him (Me...) the people who deliver his pizza or the bill collectors calling him because he's 2 months late. It's never his fault and he's happy to tell you "The way it looks to him". This man is never satisfied in life and has to mask or bullshit his way out of every error. Even if you catch him on paper with hard proof of his error, he still has to fire back an error you did.

I really don't like my job to be honest. I don't wish ill harm on the place, other peoples livelihood depend on that place doing well. However my boss is one person that once I walk away from I know I will never look back or even think of coming back to. He's ungrateful, disrespectful and degrading to anyone that doesn't do exactly what he wants without him telling you exactly what he wants. This is no exaggeration when I say he's the type of person who will tell you to go "Move something" but get made when you move the wrong thing in the wrong place. It's like his parents raised him to be mad and dissapointed in everything in life.

Anyways. Enough about him. I needed to document this for future reference. The next time some short bald guy driving a Porsche asks me if I want to work for him. It's ok, he drives a Range Rover now.

No comments:

Post a Comment