Friday, November 11, 2016

America

Is it our country or is it just the latest generations? I mean seriously, what the fuck are you all thinking? You don't like the outcome of who our country picked for president so you decide to riot, break other peoples stuff and argue with everyone? How "American" of you. Actually, how fucking childish, selfish and ignorant of you.

You call yourself an American when people that are here from other countries have more respect for this country and its people than YOU do. I"m not here to tell you which candidate was the better choice or which party is the superior. Frankly, I don't give two fucks about politics and parties and what not. I work, I pay my taxes, I don't trust politicians as far as I can smell them but am I going to go out there and argue with another citizen (Human Being actually) or destroy someone else's property because they voted for someone that I wouldn't have liked? Jesus, please go and kill yourself now and I mean that with all my heart. Because you clearly are the rotten fruit of society that needs to be exterminated. I'm not a fan of, nor would I ever condone killing another human for anything OTHER than self defence at the most, but I encourage you to take the easy road the fuck out of this world if all you're going to do is spread more hatred and separation among us human beings. The knee jerk reactions are what caused us so many issues in the world. "Hey, I don't understand you. So I'll kill you!". Sound familiar, Hitler? KKK? Anti-Gay members?

I don't blame Canada, Mexico or any other country within walking, driving or boating distance to completely close their borders to us. Why? Because the ones wanting to leave are the ones who want to spread hate, encourage negative shit like racism and all the other grand ol' shit that we've been fighting against.

No comments:

Post a Comment